Maintenance & support
Our Maintenance centre provides comprehensive software support; our engineers are all professional experts working closely with your development centre to provide problem diagnosis and resolution, software defect identification, and access to patches. Our mission is to ensure no discontinuity in your business, provide rapidly the support and resolution you need with connection with our experts knowing specifically your solution. Our clients benefit from maintenance teams located worldwide, sitting next to the development teams to maximise the efficiency of problem resolution.
With more than 25 customers in production worldwide, our methodology and processes have been improved overtime to ensure a secure and fastest possible resolution of any incident:
- Help-desk support by highly qualified engineers
- Complete incident tracking & life-cycle monitoring (unique ticket number per incident, seven incident statuses from notification to resolution, multi-priority classification, escalation procedure, etc.)
- Use of our web-based incident tracking tool, accessible 24×7 (for around-the-clock online support case submission)
- Multiple support channels (email, telephone, instant messaging and online tool).
Our Maintenance services consist of several levels of support and complementary options to better fit your business needs:
- 9×5—Standard business hours, standard business days. Service is available between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Mondays through Fridays, excluding holidays
- 24×7—Service is available 24 hours per day, Mondays through Sundays, including all customer and public holidays.
Several additional options can complement your level of Maintenance services such as:
- Remote access to facilitate and optimise problem resolution
- Welcome XLS Health-checks to perform regular and complete software-update diagnostics on your system
- Tailored service-extensions to better fit your specific maintenance needs.
For more information on Welcome Real Time Maintenance and support, please fill out our contact form